Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Changes

I was thinking about ALL of the changes I have made in the last 2 years (approx) BESIDES how much I weigh.

1. It usually doesn't phase me to bake sweets for the family or make a milk shake for dh etc. I am usually NOT tempted to have some.

2. I do not think about sweets NEARLY as much.

3. I about 85% less candy bars when I am in town etc.

4.I have probably doubled (atleast) my protein intake and cut junk carbs out by about 75%.

5. I eat TOTALLY different. Even good carbs.

6.I don't snack nearly as much.

7.I have ALWAYS loved veggies but I eat WAY more now.

8. I eat a lot more calcium because of so much Greek yogurt and cottage cheese.

9.I have a totally different mentality about health/fitness. Instead of just accepting that my body would never be as good as it used to be,I am determined to make it BETTER and STRONGER!

10. Instead if making excuses,I am actually LIVING the way I believe is healthy instead of just preaching about it.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to be able to see the fruit in our lives. The Lord has done a great work in you and continues to be strong on your journey. For every good change you listed, you can rejoice that a bad habit or pattern has been defeated!

    ReplyDelete