Wednesday, October 9, 2013

One week post-partum!!

I have been officially back on plan since Monday. That means that today is only my 3rd day.

I am DOWN 6 more LBS in *just* those few days! Amazing!

Today I am 202. This puts me at the EXACT weight that I was in the first weight loss picture on my side bar! (Actually, one pound less!)

I posted a picture today of me one week post-partum. (Side bar, last picture)

I was pretty happy when I compared the picture of me in NOV 2011 to today's picture! In the NOV picture I was 8 weeks postpartum and weighed 230. Today I am 1 week postpartum and weigh 202!

I could just jump up and down!!!!!

It took me 10 months of SUPER hard work to get to this weight after Titus. Now here I am with NO work!

I am so excited to see how far I can get my weight down before 6 weeks pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment