Thursday, August 2, 2012

Has it really been this long?

It just hit me as I was catching up on some things......

MY BLOG! lol

Sorry that I have not updated!

Today is weigh in day and I am 197. Last week I was 198 on weigh in but I was 197 the next day. After that my weight spiked and then started going down again, putting me at 197 again today. I am happy!

I am doing great on exercise! I got a little slack when we had company these last 2 weeks but I did GREAT overall!

I had one of my discouraging "It is going to take FOREVER to reach my goal weight." moments yesterday but I am out of that!

We are exercising 2 hours- 4 times a week. I THOUGHT the challenge I was in was a 10 week challenge and my goal was 10 hours a week for 10 weeks but THEN I realized that it was a 12 week challenge. We WERE going to take 2 different weeks completely OFF from exercise 2x throughout the challenge but we decided to take another day off per WEEK instead. Two hours of exercise a day gets OLD so in addition to taking SAT/SUN off we are taking WED off too. That gives us a nice break between exercise which will make us much more motivated when it is TIME to exercise.

Today we did Tae Bo EXPRESS for an hour and then did WATP for almost 5 miles. I feel great!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you disappearing before our very eyes! Great work, Angie. So excited for you. :D

    ReplyDelete