Thursday, November 21, 2013

Brownie Batter and White Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Balls

I have done GREAT yesterday and today! I am very motivated! I am so.sore today and got very busy this morning so skipped exercise. That's ok though. Will be back at it tomorrow! I did order 4 LB of oat fiber, some more gluccomannan and 2 dancing/workout dvd's! I am very excited about those things!

I was 204 this morning.

Below are two AMAZING recipes that you must try! Substitute any sweeteners you want/need to!

Two DELICIOUS recipes I made up.

Brownie Batter Balls

1 C almond flour
1/3 C cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
4 TB melted butter
3-4 shakes NuNaturals stevia
1 tsp xylitol
2 tsp sugar
2 TB chocolate chips

Just mix everything together and shape into 12 balls!

Experiment with the chocolate chips! We used mint chocolate! SOOOO delicious! We also topped each cookie with a little bit of Redi-Whip.

2 carbs each cookie (But that is not counting the carbs in the almond flour......I don't ever count the carbs in the nuts)

White Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Balls

1 1/2 C almond flour
8 oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
5 shakes stevia
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 C chopped pecans
3 TB white chocolate chips
2 tsp xylitol
2 tsp sugar
Sprinkle or 2 of salt

Mix the above all together and shape into 30 balls.

Make a mixture of :

1 TB sugar
1/4 C almond flour
1 tsp vanilla

Roll balls in mixture

FREEZE

2 carbs each and 3 grams of protein each!


4 comments:

  1. I love reading the enthusiasm in your post!
    Recipes sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copied off all the recipes from the last two posts! Thanks ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just so excited I could spit.

    I made your Brownie Batter Balls today, only I used pecan meal (no almond meal) and Swerve instead of xylitol (where did I ever get Swerve? I have no idea. But I had it and not xylitol).

    I thought it was delicious.

    But here's the real kicker: my husband, who detests anything and everything stevia, ate about 4 of these and said, "These are so good! These totally satisfy my cravings for cookies!"

    I cannot BELIEVE this! Angie, you just scored HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is great Rachel!! I also have a dh that hates anything and everything stevia!!!! LOL He tried the cheesecake balls and said............."It's edible" LOL When he said THAT I knew they were gonna be delicious! LOL Because usually he hates EVERYTHING .

    So glad you liked them!!!!

    ReplyDelete