Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It has been way to long!

I went to a friend's house for a week and then my ENTIRE family got sick!!! Tummy virus! YUCK! Last night was the first night in a week that I didn't have SOMEONE throwing up! Horray!

I did NOT stick to THM while at my friends! Oh well though........My weight didn't suffer and I am back at it now!!!!! (For a few days now....I got home Friday night and was *pretty much* back at it by SAT evening.)

I am 13 weeks tomorrow! I have heard the baby's heartbeat and that is sooooo exciting! I am looking so forward to being less tired,working out more,eating RIGHT (with no ms to hinder me!) and seeing how well I can keep the weight off! The most non exciting part of my pregnancy is over! Yippee! Now is time to hear the heartbeat,feel baby move,start showing..........I am so excited!!!!!!

I am pretty much 1/3 of the way done!!!!!! Crazy!!!

Watch out extra fat! I am ready to hit this hard now that my MS is *pretty much* gone! I just can't wait to see what I am able to do with this pregnancy by eating right and exercising.

I have never had a pregnancy where I didn't eat LOTS of sugar/white flour/carbs!!!!!

I have never had a pregnancy where I did strength training. I did lots of aerobic stuff and just general working but never what I am doing now! I KNOW it will make a huge difference!

Well,that is about it for now. I am off to deep clean! Hopefully my posts will be more regular now!




2 comments: