Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello everyone!

It has been another LONG break again! Sorry! Maybe one of these days I will be a consistent blogger!

I REALLY want to do a better job in this second half of my pregnancy. I want to document CLOSELY what I eat as this is like an experiment for me. I can't wait to see how much I can actually control my weight gain by eating right and exercising!

I have FINALLY been doing GREAT again. I have had nearly 2 perfect weeks and really feel like I am on a roll now. Sooooooooo I say this very hesitantly...........I want to start blogging everyday (or most days) what I eat and how much I exercise. I know,I know........None of you believe me and that is understandable!!! LOL I am atleast going to TRY though! :)

Food journal for today!

Breakfast- (S) Salad and cheeseburger pie (Leftover from last night)
Lunch- (E) Strawberry oats (Chia,oats,yogurt,protein powder,vanilla,salt and a FEW nuts)
Supper- (S) Chicken fajita salad

My weight this morning was 188. (It is up one pound from my pre-pregnancy weight of 187 but I don't think it is true gain. We will see what the scales say this week!)

I will be drinking my 2 quarts of water and 1 quart of herb tea.

I will be exercising 1.5 hours. Today will be 30 minutes WATP (fast),30 minutes Billy Blanks  and 30 minutes of my Long and Lean pregnancy workout.






No comments:

Post a Comment