Sunday, January 4, 2015

Juice fast DAY THREE

Yuck yuck yuck.

Weight- 195 (no loss)

Milk supply- fine

I feel great. I felt a *tiny* bit weak and shaky when I woke up this morning, but not for long.

I even did some cardio and lifted weights today! I felt perfectly fine.

I felt SUPER motivated this morning. But then totally crashed this afternoon.

I DEFINITELY would have quit  if dh wanted to. So technically, you could say I quit. Because I wanted to, but he didn't, so I didn't. :)

I just want to EAT. I am so sick of not eating!  I am SUCH a bad fasting person!

Food and chewing sound so unbelievably good. Like, even plain and boring food. I take eating so forgranted!

Day three is *almost* over.

hmmmmm trying to think if there is anything else to report, but I can't think of anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment