Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEW Biggest Loser Challenge!

I am SO excited/motivated. I plan on doing MUCH better in this next 12 week challenge than I did in the last 20 week challenge! I only lost 15 lbs in the last 20 weeks! My goal is to lose 30 lbs in the next 12.

I am kicking it up a notch *again*! lol the more I learn the more I change and the faster I lose. SO I am very excited to see what happens in the next 12 weeks!

Here are my plans! You will notice a lot of the stuff that I have already been doing but also some new stuff!

Lots of water. I want to make SURE that I get plenty of water.I LOVE water and drinking it is not a challenge for me but sometimes I DO get busy and forget.
http://weight-loss-story.blogspot.com/2006/03/drinking-water-to-lose-weight.html

Green tea. I want to drink a couple of cups a day.
http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Green-Tea_Organic

Chia seed. I plan on putting 1 TB in my water bottle every night after supper to help keep those evening CRAVINGS at bay! Chia *really* makes you feel full and is so good for you too!
http://www.mychiaseeds.com/Articles/LoseWeightChia.html

I am hitting the exercise HARD.My goal is 10 hours per week.It will be a mixture of cardio/weight training etc. Of course I would never keep up that amount of exercise for life but for now, while I am GETTING in shape, it is going to be FUN! The challenge is for 12 weeks but I will be taking 2 different weeks completely off from exercise during that time giving me a total of 100 hours of exercise by the time the challenge is over.I want to do 2 hours a day MON-FRI taking weekends totally off.

Low carb- My goal is to be under 75 carbs a day except for Sundays. Sundays will be lower carb because my FREE day is Saturday and that will kind of make up for it.


High protein- I want my protein to be between 75-100 grams.

Calories- 1500 Per day

Cayenne-I LOVE cayenne and have studied about it for years and years and years. It is one fantastic herb. I like to take capsules/eat it just because of it's health properties BUT I also found that it boosts weight loss! Perfect! lol I will be taking a capsule in the AM and also with supper.Not to mention putting it on my food (which I already do.)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/how-cayenne-pepper-can-help-you-lose-weight/

Saturdays are my FREE days. I eat whatever I want and I fully intend to take advatage of that! lol

This is what I am planning......

Snack- High protein/no carbs/50 calories
Breakfast-High carb (30grams) with protein/400 calories
Snack-50 calories/5 carbs
Lunch-Lower carb (20) with veggies/protein/400 calories
Snack-50 calories/5 carb
Supper-Lowest carb (10) with veggies/protein/400 calories
Snack-150 calories/5 carbs

The last snack is where I might have a sweet now and then.

BODY BRUSHING- I really want to try and keep up on this!!!
http://www.livestrong.com/article/290552-skin-brushing-and-weight-loss/

Hoe-Downs - I want to try to fit in 2 sets of hoe downs each night before bed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsURicKB_G8

Well........That's IT and I do have to say that I was THRILLED to see my weight this morning but I am NOT telling what it is until THursday at weigh in! I weighed in this last Thursday at 203 sooooooo I am very excited to step on that scale on Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Sound like you are doing great, Angie! Can't wait to see what you are losing!!! You will really melt the lbs away if you keep this up!

    ReplyDelete