Thursday, November 22, 2012

40 lbs GONE!

The scales said 190.2  this morning. I am FINALLY down 40 lbs. ALMOST in the 180's and I can't wait!

It feels SO good.

I ordered new skirts. They will be here tomorrow. They are size 12's! Still a long way from the size I want to be but I am still excited! My other skirts are all hanging off of me.

I am not complaining one bit!!!

In the last 6 weeks I have only missed exercise 3 times.

A few tips that have made a HUGE difference it my weight loss lately (I think).

1.I do not eat out of the designated times. (Breakfast/Lunch/Snack/Supper/Dessert) PERIOD! No BLT's (Bites/licks/tastes)

2. I have been eating VERY light during the day and saving about 800 of my calories for the evening. That allows me to have a nice supper and a small dessert.

3.When I eat,I get my portion,sit down and eat slowly.

Well,time to run! Thanksgiving dinner is waiting!


1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for you Angie!!! You have done a great job! 40 pounds is fantastic and you have done it with a great attitude about learning how your body works! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete