Monday, November 26, 2012

Will I see the 180's this Thursday or not?

I am very excited and hopeful!

Last Monday (after the weekend) I weighed in at 193.6. I was thrilled. That was the lowest I had ever ended a weekend.It ended up that I was 2 lbs down on Thursday.

This week (today) I was at 91.6! So I KNOW I will be down again on Thursday! I SO hope it is a total of 2 lbs for the week. That will put me at 188.2.

I ordered some new skirts and received them this weekend. I am THRILLED to be wearing 12's! They feel SO good.To have waist bands that fit? I just can't get over it! lol I feel like a new woman! I can't imagine how I am going to feel when I have lost all of my weight. I still have 60-65 lbs to lose. WOW. If  I carry my 40 lb child on my back when I exercise for a little bit (How much I have lost) I am shocked at how hard it is on my joints and just everything.60-65 more pounds off of my frame?????????? I am going to feel SO good. I am so excited!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing work Angie!! So proud of you. I love learning about health and diet from your blog!

    ReplyDelete