Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 weeks

I know I haven't been around much! I still have MS and while I am doing MUCH better,I still don't have a whole lot of motivation to blog! I am getting my exercise in about 2-3 times a week.Not as much as I should be but I know that will change when I feel better!

For now I am happy and guess what????? The scales went down!!!!!!! After 3 months of being stuck at 187,I was at 186!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! I got off and on the scale 3 times and it stayed the same! So that thrills me to be 1/4 way done with my pregnancy and I am down a pound! Granted,I NEVER gain this early but still...........lol It makes me feel good!!!! :)

I am no sticking with THM at this point 100%. I am just trying to eat healthy.I AM still eating THM sometimes (Like this morning,I am going to have Muffin In A Mug for breakfast with Redi-Whip) BUT I am not so worried about sticking to the S and E plan perfectly. I am eating a lot of crossovers basically.

I weigh everyday and definitely plan to keep that up throughout this entire pregnancy! I don't want to fall into the habit of ignoring the scales because I don't WANT to see what I weigh. I am going to FACE it lol and make sure that my weight gain stays under control.(I am really hoping to gain VERY little but we shall see!)

Well,that's all for now. I am off to take a hot bath and weigh........:) Then breakfast! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment