Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday !

Good afternoon!

Goal #1 Not concentrating on past mistakes........

Doing fabulous! I am feeling so much better than I was a few days ago. Letting past mistakes drag you down is one of the worse mistakes you can make. It can paralyze you and make you not able to advance at ALL! It holds you right in the same place, making the same mistakes.

Goal #2  No scales until MONDAYS!

Doing great! I resisted the temptation to step on the scales today. I decided on Mondays being my weigh in /measure days because it is also the day I turn the next WEEK in my pregnancy.

Plus it's MONDAY and that just EVEN and it makes me happy:().

Goal #3 Be HAPPY with myself!

The thing I am thankful for today......

I am still shapely. Even though I weigh more than I want to weigh, I am not blobby. I still have muscle and that is what I will concentrate on today

Goal #4 Priorities

I didn't exercise yesterday and I didn't feel terrible about it. I DO plan on exercising today! I cuddled babies for an extra long time today and that makes me happy :).

Goal #5 Eat right, drink right, exercise and sleep.

I ate great yesterday except for a piece of NON THM banana cake that I ate in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT! I NEVER do that. I was hungry and I even had the THM banana cake that I made sitting RIGHT beside it  , but I chose the sugar kind. Oh well! Like I said, I ate wonderful the rest of the day. I ate SO much nutritious food. So I am happy.

I had lots of water but no tea.

I stayed up late, but I DID go back to bed this morning after DH left, so that's good!

No exercise........

1 comment:

  1. Good report! I'm glad you are feeling better and able to leave the past in the past. You're doing really well. Don't let those numbers get to you. They are just numbers. Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete