Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Strength training done.........

Ouch lol.

Have I said that I am LOVING this?????????????????????

As I was laying on the floor in front of the mirror doing leg raises I looked over and my rear end DOES look and feel smaller.Makes sense cause I measured yesterday and I was down an inch in my rear! Amazing how much of a difference one inch makes!!!

My weight *is* up today to 211.4. I am fine though as I know it won't be there long and my *high* numbers just keep getting lower!!!! :):)

Today I am aiming for a LOW LOW carb day........Check myfitnesspal to see if I succeeded by the end of the day! lol

Esther...........Come on! Jump on in with us!! You WANT and NEED to do this! Don't let yourself get into worse shape!!!!!!!!

Well,I am off to plant about 50 pepper plants.I did 80 tomato plants yesterday.I have lots more to plant too....Including flowers :):).

Bye for now!!!!

I *AM* going to be doing T-TAPP "organs in place" (thank you Nataly) and see if that makes a difference for me.

For part of my workout today I did squats (DEEP SQUATS) with 20 lbs on each dumbell.........Wow lol.You should try it!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Joe and I planted the cabbage and peppers today. :) I WILL try the squats...but not with 20 lbs. LOL ;) If I HAD 20 lb dumbbells I might brave it but I only have 8 lb. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could see me jumping up and down! I am so proud of all of you! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Keep up the good work! I can't do the 20lb. dumbell thing, but since the Total Gym works off of my weight, and I do squats... I think I'll count that... I'll just do an extra set of repetitions today so I *really* feel it! :)

    You ladies are making me have a hard time with the jealousy thing you know! LOL! I only have 15 pepper plants! What do you do with ALL THOSE peppers? What kinds do you plant? We have habenero, jalepeno, anaheim, and sweet bells.

    Anyway... keep up the great work Angie! You are doing wonderful... and are an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planted 5 dozen sweet peppers, BrandyLynn. I always freeze them. I have a dozen cayenne plants.

    ReplyDelete