Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Good morning!

I decided that I would update what I ate the day AFTER because sometimes plans DO change!

19 weeks pregnant TODAY
Pregnancy starting weight 187
Today's weight was 188

Food journal from yesterday

Breakfast- (S) Salad and leftover cheeseburger pie. A few pieces of HM Reeses (THM STYLE!)
Lunch-(E) Banana oats (Chia,oats,protein powder,vanilla,salt and 1/2 banana)
Supper- (S) Chicken fajita salad
Dessert- 1 1/2 inch piece of a frozen Hersheys pie. It was my ds's and he wanted me to have a piece so I did! :)

I got my 2 quarts of water in but not my tea........I need to start drinking my tea FIRST in the day. It is brewing now. I am usually trying to get it brewed and drank at the end of the day.

Yesterday's exercise was:

Long and Lean floor work (30 min)
Has Fit pregnancy workout (15 min)
WATP 45 min. I jogged the first 15 minutes.

I did my body brushing/bath and oil rub down. I alternate everyday between coconut oil and olive oil. I know that this is going to be great for my skin!!

Well I think that is all for today!









No comments:

Post a Comment