Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quick update!

I just wanted to say that I am STILL here and I have not quit ALREADY!!!!! LOL

My weekend was not good and my weight is still up but I am not discouraged! I have had a great day so far and I am hoping to see a drop tomorrow!

I also had a few random things to say.......

I made choco/coconut pudding and choco/peanut butter pudding. They are both EXCELLENT! They are not AS FPish as the original recipes but still pretty much!

For the coconut I added a scoop of coconut cream and a spoonful of coconut oil to the mix..Oh and a scoop of protein powder!

To the peanut butter I just added a small amount of peanut butter.....

LEMONADE!!!

For a few months now my children have been drinking stevia sweetened lemonade. I haven't really tried it much because sweet drinks are not my thing (until it gets HOT outside!) for the most part. Well,the other day it was hot and it sounded good....Let me tell you that this stuff is WAY better than the LIfe/zero water you can get and it is JUST as good as Fair lemonade! LOL Fair lemonade is my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite! It does not have the delicious sugar crystals that I love but the flavor is JUST as good! It is one of those things that stevia truly does taste just like sugar with!!!! You have to try it! (Lemon juice,water,stevia.....Make it to your own taste.....Don't ask me for a recipe!!!! LOL)

Well,that is all for now. I hope to have a regular update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment