Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hi! 21 weeks!

I am still here!


Starting weight 187


My weight this morning?
194.6 !!!!!! ahhhhhhhh LOL


Hoping that it IS baby weight and nothing bad. I have NOT been cheating though so that makes me happy!

I do not want to become obsessive about this weight thing. I don't want to spend the rest of my pregnancy being extremely worried about how much I gain. I mean,I want to worry about it,eat healthy and exercise but beyond that,I want to just let it go.

I am not overeating either and feel good about the amount of E/S meals that I am eating. I have approx 1 E meal a day. The rest are S. I don't at all feel that I am eating too many snacks or THM desserts either. I am drinking plenty of water and getting great exercise. I could use some more sleep! :)

I have been craving sweets much less and craving savory food much more. DON'T get me wrong! I still love my sweets!!!!!!!! LOL But I do crave them less. Last night I had cheese curds and a few strawberries (With a lil bit of Redi-Whip) for a snack instead of eating Lucky Charms like I wanted to! LOL It was delicious and it feels so good to know that I fed my body (and baby!) something HEALTHY instead of JUNK that just satisfied my mouth!

Speaking of baby........I am laying here on my bed,on my belly and the baby is moving all over! The movement is REALLY picking up now and that is so exciting!!!!!

I am going to try and get a belly picture loaded later. It is getting nice and round! :) I love this stage in pregnancy!

Well,off I go. I am hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment