Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I did GREAT!

Pregnancy starting weight- 187
Yesterday's weight- 198.4
Today's weight- 195.8

RELIEF!!!!!!!! It is heading in the right direction!

Breakfast- (S) 2 eggs fried in a small amount of butter with 1 TB bacon bits,3 slices turkey/deli meat and 1/4 cup cheese.

Lunch- (FP) 1 cup cottage cheese and 4 large strawberries w/ 1/2 cup Fat-Free Redi Whip.

Snack- (FP) Fat blasting Frappa (after workout drink)

Snack - (FP) 1 cucumber w/ salt and pepper and 1 Swiss Laughing Cow wedge.

Supper- A DELICIOUS (S) salad! Romaine,3 oz grilled chicken,1 TB bacon bits,1/2 cup cheddar cheese,2 TB parmesean,Bragggs,salt/pepper/garlic,vinegar,2 TB olive oil,fresh guacamole,fresh salsa,sauteed peppers/onions/morel mushrooms. (I could NOT eat the whole salad LOL)

Desssert- (FP) Cottage Berry fluff w/ 1/2 cup Fat-Free Redi-Whip.

I did my Baby Bells kettle belll workout.

I drank an ACV drink and tons of water!!!!!! 

I am SO thrilled with my weight going back down! I was HOPING for about 3 poounds.

I got GREAT sleep last night too!

I am very happy with my first day. I am going to have another excellent day today! I felt WONDERFUL all day yesterday and ate so many delicious foods! If you have not tried the cottage berry fluff yet,you HAVE TO! It is so delicious! My husband had almost a whole QUART of a cookies and cream milk shake that I made him (OH! I did have the last bite out of the blender of THAT! I always do! LOL) and I had my berry fluff. I did not feel deprived at ALL!

I have a lot of outside work to do today so I will be getting even MORE exercise than my workout.

Off to eat breakfast now and start drinking!! I am super excited about the day!


1 comment: