Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday!

My weight is STILL the same today........

Starting pregnancy weight 187
Weight today 193.4

Grrrrrrrr It is my fault though. It is UP because of cheating! If I was doing GREAT and it went up,that would be a different story but that wasn't what happened! Oh well,it is what I get! Here's hoping that tomorrow it will be down!

I changed my exercise since yesterday! I am getting tired of doing one hour at once. It is starting to bore me and when I start to get bored,I need a change! It is SO important for *ME* that I don't get bored!

It isn't so much the exercise that bothers me either,it is taking the whole HOUR when there is so much to do. I put it off and put it off!

Not to mention that I think short and intense is the way to go! Soooooo

Eat breakfast (Either an E or an S with coconut oil for energy) and then 1 hour later I will choose from my list of workouts. 10-20 min intense workout. I will drink a protein drink right afterwards (doing that now).

Lunch will be the same routine except I probably won't be eating E, but the S with coconut oil.

Then in the evenings I will do some warm-up ,stretching and deep squats.

I just started yesterday but it was SO nice and I really put my ALL into it KNOWING that instead of working out for an hour,I only have 10-20 minutes.

On the days that I do my Baby Bells workout I will skip the lunch workout because Baby Bells is 35 min long.

I am SORE from yesterday so the amount of exercise I did must have been GOOD! :)

Today I did:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gIrGOBNLWQ

Later today I will be doing:
(This one is not very modest and I don't do it in front of the boys.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKhNAt6pBv4





FOOD

I don't feel like remembering what I ate yesterday but I did EXCELLENT all day except for the 1/2 cup milk shake that I had when I made them for everyone else last night.

I am going to start writing everything down on PAPER from now on so I can just copy it onto here. I am starting that today! It will make the food journal thing much easier!

I think I will go back to posting TODAY'S food TODAY before it is eaten. Then if something changes,I will update that the next day. I like having a plan for the day so writing everything down ahead of time will help!

Breakfast-Yogurt/pineapple/granola/protein powder. (Protein drink after workout)
Lunch- Tuna/green peppers/cottage cheese (Protein drink after lunch)
Snack-1/2 cup gluc pudding with Redi-Whip
Supper- Cheese quesadilla/large salad with ranch dressing (NOT a ton)
Dessert- Skinny chocolate sprinkled with walnuts and stevia sweetened coffee topped with Redi-Whip

We are having a date night tonight so the chocolate and coffee will be perfect! :)

My family will be having lentils for lunch w/ various toppings and Scott will be having quesadillas and salad with my with the addition of some HM garlic cheese french bread that I am going to make today.

I will probably make him some frosted brownies for dessert.

Well,that's all! I am going to have a GREAT day today!


1 comment:

  1. Finch; I understand that. Maybe I am a moron (plausible), but I look to become unable to locate a widespread denominator
    when employing search phrases, with no adding a bunch.

    Often I will include like 10-15 for one particular advertisement.
    Is that regular?

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... online dating tips for women over 50

    ReplyDelete