Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday!!!!!

My workout today.....

AM TaeBo EXPRESS -Fast foot work

20 minutes boxing Peak-8

Jump-roping for 3-4 minutes

Wii Zumba-52 minutes

I had a few small sweets but managed to still do wonderful!!!!

Now to get through the night! lol

Don't worry,I will NOT be messing anything up! I am really working for Thursdays weigh in! lol

I can just TASTE 199!!!

Not that I think I will reach it by Thursday but I HOPE to be closer to it!!!! :)

Tomorrow is WEIGHT lifting and I am looking forward to it! It is also the last day until weigh in! I am going to be hitting it HARD!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! You WORKED yesterday! Wow! I was SO sore by evening. LOL. We had tacos and it was ALL I could do to roll the tortillas. LOL! What Tae Bo Express are you doing today? I'll try to do the same one...it sounds FUN to do it together. :)

    ReplyDelete