Monday, June 4, 2012

Whew........

My lower body workout today........

ALL holding 20 lb dumbells! (Except the wall squats)

Lunges (15 each leg)
Squats (15)
Step ups (15 each leg)
Wall squats (3.....25 seconds each)
Step ups (lateral....15 each leg)
Calf raises (15)

KILLER!!!!!!!

I did the whole routine twice.I was going to do it 3x but chickened out! lol Those wall squats are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep........I got a great workout today!! Done at 10:15 too which is excellent! Now off to work in my garden!

Have a great day ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Wall squats....(((shudder))). LOL :D GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like a good workout. Did you get more squatting done in your garden??? *wink* Bet it was EASY compared to carrying 20 lbs. and doing them!

    ReplyDelete