Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The SHRED-Day 11-Level 2

Killer killer killer..........It is DONE though!!!!!!!

I've been doing great.I can't wait until tomorrow's weigh in.I have been working out so much though that I am preparing myself to see the scales stay the same.I KNOW I am gaining muscle and getting in shape,even if the scales stay the same now and then.

I am juicing again.I plan on doing it for a couple of weeks.Nothing but juice and water until noon.

hmmmmmmmm I am trying to think of something else to say lol.Maybe the fact that it sounds like a circus in here is what is keeping me from being able to think.10 people in a house is just LOUD.Even if each individual person is talking in a normal voice.

I have a bit of arguing going on between my tow oldest and I think I will stop and go bang some head together.:) Ok,I am teasing.......:):) I joke around with them and tell them that sometimes lol.Just between you and I though........I do feel like doing it now and then :):):).

Well I am off.......I hope everyone is doing just GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job!!! Angie! I can't wait to hear about your results tomorrow

    ReplyDelete