Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday.....

Food from Thursday......

Breakfast-Juice
Lunch-1 cup rice/buttter/vegies
Snack-Couple pieces hm (healthy) fudge
Supper-Pizza....2 pieces
Dessert-2-3 more pieces of fudge

Water-GREAT
Tea-none
Exercise-NONE

I am really hoping to keep dropping by the weekend!! I am so excited that I only have 5 more pounds before I reach my FIRST goal which is Titus's weight lost....(my first 13 pounds!) I can't BELIEVE that!! I won't make it by Feb 12 but it shouldn't be too long after that! Hopefully I will be on track and still be able to reach my SECOND goal of 13 more lbs lost (putting me at 204) by March 18.We will see though!! :):)

I just got done eating my lunch of 2 small pieces of pizza (hm) and 1 piece of healthy fudge.I am totally stuffed.

What I REALLY love about this "method" is that I pretty much eat whatever I want and still lose.....lol

Well,Titus needs fed......:) I also haev 3 more diapers to make.I got NINE done so far today! Yippee!

FRIDAY!!!!!! I can't wait till my sweetheart is home!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great!!! You are doing well!!

    Happy sewing! Today I finished sewing SarahP'S quilt together. It is beautiful and next is the quilting of it. :)

    ReplyDelete