Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday!

I did good with my eating and juicing yesterday!!!!

My weight todday?

221.6

So,I did go up a little over the weekend after that nice LOW reading! lol (220.6)

Thats fine though because guess what? That is still a 3.5 lb loss! I am extremely excited!!!!

I am doing great today.......I don't have time to post much right now as I am heading to town but I did just get done walking 5 miles!!!! I had my juice today and a good lunch! :):) I will be back later to talk some more! lol

4 comments:

  1. 3.5 pounds is great!!!!

    I'm happy for you!!

    I read on your other blog that your cows freshened! Exciting! Enjoy all that fresh yummy milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Angie! You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Press on with the pressing on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see me jumping! I am jumping up and down and so excited with you Angie! Great job! What an inspiration

    ReplyDelete