Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday......

ANOTHER great day!

Oh and right away I want to answer your question Brandy about if I was sticking to my plan or not......

I am happy to report that YES I am ! 100% I have earned every single sweet I have eaten this week which is not much! I have totally stuck with my plan 100%.I am going to do a post soon with pictures but for now I will just say that it has been great! So far I REALLY love it!!!!

Today~

Breakfast-Crockpot apple oats with brown sugar,lots of butter and walnuts.DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Lunch~Salad with 1/2 cup sausage and one piece of leftover pizza.

Snack-Large handful of peanuts

Supper~ I did not eat yet but it will be "Sausage skillet supper".It is sausage with rice,beans,salsa,cheese etc.I will eat just a couple cups with sour cream.

Dessert~Will be 200 calories of SOMETHING lol.Thats what I have to use and I will eat NO more than that!

I have PLENTY of selection! lol We made several dozen pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting and these chocolate things that are cornflakes mixed with peanutbutter and melted chocolate/butterscotch chips.

Tonight we are making "Cherrio bars".

.......and that begins our holiday baking! :)

I have not had ONE bite of it all day!

Tomorrow we will be making all KINDS of candy/sweets and that is my FREE day! I am going to completely enjoy myself without guilt!

Exercise today? 1 hr and 10 min (Kickboxing/dancing/pilates)

Water? I have almost all of my water down.I will have no problem drinking my tea and my last 24 oz of water.(which will put me at 96 oz of water and 32 oz of tea)

I have also been forgetting to say that we have green smoothies almost every night.Atleast several times a week.They have a variety of fruit in them and the green is kale.

Well,Scott is home........Off to have coffee :).

1 comment:

  1. That is WONDERFUL Angie! :) I am so glad you are sticking to your plan... not only for your health, but also for the benefit of feeling you are accomplishing something. :) Enjoy that holiday baking session of yours... and enjoy those sweets tomorrow. I'll be they'll be extra special because you've avoided much this week! So good to see you stick with it this week. :)

    By the way... those crockpot oats... are they more like baked oats... or stovetop oats? I'd like a good crockpot recipe... but my family doesn't care for the "brick-like" oats that come from baked oatmeal...

    ReplyDelete