Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My choice

I was talking on the phone to Brandylynn yesterday and I said to her "I so so so SO hope I have an excellent week!"

It hit me after I said those words that what I am SAYING is this "I SO SO SO hope that I have an excellent week but I might not because I can't handle the temptation of sweets/junk food!"

How pathetic is THAT?

I WANT to have an excellent week! Why don't I just say then that I AM going to have one! I AM going to stick with my plan? Should food REALLY have that much control over me?????? Absolutely not.I completely disrespect myself for having such LITTLE will power and that is going to CHANGE!

I WILL follow my plan 100% for the rest of this week unless something MAJOR happens.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! What a great attitude. And looks like the hard work these past few days has paid off! So happy to see you back to that lower number. :) Inspires me to do better!

    ReplyDelete