Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend results are in..........

:):)

I had my free day on SAT and completely enjoyed myself........:) I did not keep track because that is part of my freedom.....NOt having to keep track.I still ate plenty of healthy foods though and most of the "junk" food that I ate was homemade.

This morning I was VERY eager to get back to my eating healthy with little sugar!!!!!!! I did great today.I did not keep track of my meals but it wasn't because I ate bad.I didn't.I had eggs/salad/beans/rice and a little sweets stuff but ALL within my "allowance" lol.I do want to post about that soon.It sure did work great for me last week and I hope I continue to love it.

I did not exercise on SAT due to business.A trip to town and then getting ready for date night.I also did not get all of my water in.I did today though......Water and tea.

I don't have long tonight as I need to get some sleep.Scott and I stayed up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late last night!!!!! :)

I hope to have a good weigh in tomorrow!!!!! I am kind of nervous!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't yet read the following days... (but I see you posted a couple... I'm a bit behind.)

    Great job on the water and tea. Sounds like you had a decent day on Sunday. Great job! I think the hardest thing about the day after the "free day" is getting on track again... FULLY on track. Sounds like you did a pretty good job of it,though. I, too, hope you find that you continue with your "cards" and your sweets plan. I think it has been working well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete