Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 3~ Dec 12 - 18

Monday and I am PROUD to announce that I did wonderfully yesterday!I usually do NOT do well on Sundays so it gives me a great boost to do wonderful today.

I am actually excited to do a hard workout today.It makes me feel so good afterwards.

Oh and I actually drank my tea yesterday AND 4 waterbottles of water!

I ate well also and only had a few hm truffles for dessert.I used my cards though and I am super excited about that system for myself.I hope that I continue to like it!

Making a big salad today and we also have plenty of protein for my morning breakfasts as we butchered another hog !

Well,off I go!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER! Keep up the great work! I'd like to see on Friday that you've had 5 excellent days in a row! :)

    ReplyDelete