Monday, January 9, 2012

I have not had a chance to update BUT I *am* going to town and....

getting.....

produce
coffee
butter
parts for dh AND


a pregnancy test! lol

I have had to pee an abnormal amount at night.Maybe it is just that I am drinking alot but with the spotting and the one hot ear lol.I HAVE to check.

I would be SO totally shocked.lol

I am not waiting for FMU but I have been holding it in for the last hour and will continue to do so until I can get home and test.....I thought you would all like to know lol.

5 comments:

  1. JUMPING UP AND DOWN... GIRL!!!! It's been 2 and a half hours already and I KNOW you are back from town by now. (By the way, did you get a new battery?... if not- you may NOT be home from town already... LOL!)

    Would you just PEE already and stop the suspense!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? I'm going to be checking back constantly to find out the news! (+ or -)

    (((HUGS))) I know how exciting/scary the unknown is. And I know your heart. (And if you are... don't expect a round 4 of our babies being close together! For HEALTH and healing reasons... I've GOT to wait!) *And it isn't as though I TRY to get pregnant when you do... it's just fun how it's happened 3 times in a row! LOL!

    Do you think if I keep talking/typing long enough you'll finally update? Maybe? Well, I'm running out of things to say... you best update soon or I'll bust apart with anticipation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... that makes sense. You don't have your post time set "right". It is now 2:48pm... but it shows 12:48pm... so you aren't home from town yet...it's only been half an hour... but I'm still going to be checking constantly until I hear news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH!!!!! Headed to town now! Hoping to hear news when I get back!!! (I'm REALLY not good at waiting!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOO going to keep bugging you until you update. I'm going to town in about 15 minutes... and I'll be checking as soon as I get back... there BETTER be an update!

    Argh! (Said in my most menacing piratey voice!)

    ReplyDelete