Monday, January 23, 2012

Wow! I have no idea what happened! lol

 I can't BELIEVE that I have not updated since Friday! I really love updating *every* day,if not a couple times a day.It just helps keep my mind in the right place........I definitely don't want to make it a habit to not update for so long! Life happens though sometimes so...........

I was SO excited to weigh on Sat morning! I had been doing great and then I walked the 10 miles and everything.Well,I stepped on the scales first thing SAT morning to find that they went UP! I am ashamed to admit that it made me in a super bad mood.....Finally,after being grouchy all morning I said to my dh "I am never going to lose weight" and then broke down into tears! lol He told me that he is sure that I am losing fat but I am just gaining muscle.He said "You mean to tell me that you can look into the mirror and NOT see a difference?" He said he could definitely see a difference........He told me that he really thinks that if I keep it up the scales WILL start to show it.(For those that don't know,my husband is a super fit/wrestled for years/used to be a coach kind of guy)

He made me feel SO much better! lol

So Saturday I did ok.....I ate plenty of junk food but it is my free day.I still ate more than I wanted to though.I had a couple candybars,a little ice cream and I forget what else.I should have reported here! I REALLY don't want to leave anything I eat out!

Sunday was great....I did great all day but I did have a dessert Sun night.A couple small lemon bars and a small dish of ice cream.

Monday.......Weigh in day.TODAY.Last week I was 229.8.........................Are you ready for this??????

This week I was...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
229.6!!!! Horray! lol

I did pretty good at fighting the discouragment.

Then today I walked TEN miles!!!! (again!) Oh wait..........10.5 miles because as soon as I was done with my last mile Scott was on his way home and I raced up to the top gate to meet him and walked down with him too (obviously).

I am SORE and I have so much more to say but it is going to have to wait until later tonight or tomorrow!

Bye for now......


2 comments:

  1. You are working so hard and enjoying great benefits. I can completely relate to the feeling of discouragement when the scale won't budge. However, we cannot allow that to define our efforts. Our goal is to be strong for the work the Lord has for us to do. You are and are becoming an even stronger woman for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Tracy!!

    Don't give up...

    He sure like to keep us humble...

    ReplyDelete